Kim Kardashian feels your pain.
About not being able to edit your tweets, that is.
The reality TV star reportedly spoke directly to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey about the issue at her husband Kanye West's 41st birthday party last weekend.
Fittingly, she told her 60+ million followers about the conversation on Twitter, writing, “I had a very good convo with @jack this weekend at Kanye's bday and I think he really heard me out on the edit button."
I had a very good convo with @jack this weekend at Kanye's bday and I think he really heard me out on the edit button.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 13, 2018
Dorsey quickly replied to her on Twitter, joking, "Now I see why I was invited!"
Kardashian first tried to get the social media giant to add an edit function back in 2015. She explained in a tweet that the edit function would allow users to avoid needing to delete and repost a tweet when something in the original is misspelled.
I just emailed Twitter to see if they can add an edit feature so that when u misspell something u don't have to delete & repost Let's see…
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 25, 2015
At the time, Dorsey called it a "great idea," but Twitter has yet to roll out a feature allowing users to do so.
More from Fortune.com
- Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian West Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Worth of Stock in Five Major Companies
- Kim Kardashian's Surrogate Is Pregnant With Her Third Child. Here's How Much She Might Be Making
- The Sales Projections for Kim Kardashian's New Makeup Line Are Crazy
- How Your Brand Can Avoid a Pepsi-Kendall Jenner-Level Disaster
- Tech Gadgets That Celebrities Can't Live Without