SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 20, 2013) - Adconion Direct (http://www.adconiondirect.com), a global leader in cross channel digital advertising across display, video, mobile, email and social, announced today that CEO, Kim Reed Perell, has been named the 2013 Woman of Excellence Entrepreneur of the Year by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE). Perell was selected for the award for her continued success as an entrepreneur and CEO over the last decade and her commitment to fostering a strong corporate culture and enriching the community through active volunteerism. Perell was also a 2013 recipient of Ernst & Young's highly regarded and prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year award.
Adconion Direct has received numerous awards in 2013 recognizing its dedication to creating a great workplace and its continued leadership in digital advertising:
- AlwaysOn named Adconion Direct as one of the top 250 private global companies of 2013.
- The Los Angeles Business Journal naming Adconion Direct as one of Los Angeles' Best Places to Work.
- A Top Workplaces 2013 recipient by U-T San Diego in collaboration with Workplace Dynamics and San Diego Society for Human Resource Management.
- The San Diego Business Journal honoring Adconion Direct as one of San Diego's Best Places to Work for the second consecutive year.
- The San Diego Business Journal's General Counsel of the Year Award for Adconion Direct's Senior Director of Business and Legal Affairs, Jonathan Harrill.
- Three Stevie Awards for Women in Business honoring SVP Amanda Currie as a Female Executive of the Year, and honoring CEO Kim Reed Perell as a Female Entrepreneur of the Year and a silver Woman of the Year award winner in Business Services.
- Two American Business Awards (the Stevies) for Management Team of the Year for Business Products and Company of the Year in the Advertising, Marketing and PR Industries.
- SD Metro's Women Who Impact 2013, highlighting CEO Kim Reed Perell's contributions to the local San Diego community.
- San Diego Business Journal's "Women Who Mean Business" recognizing SVP Amanda Currie and Kim Reed Perell for their work towards building an outstanding company and impacting the business community.
- San Diego Magazine's "Women Who Move the City" honoring Kim Reed Perell as one of the most influential women shaping San Diego.
In use today by more than 2,000 global brands and agencies, Adconion Direct's platform helps to measure and understand consumer behavior, and delivers a more personalized experience across channels at each stage of the buying journey for maximum return on marketing investment. The company continues to grow globally, expand into new markets and invest in cutting edge technology that drives results for advertisers.
"To be recognized by the National Association of Female Executives as the 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year is an enormous honor. It's a great privilege to lead such an incredible organization, and I am so proud Adconion Direct has been continuously recognized as a Top Workplace and industry leader. It is a testament to the hard work and passion of the entire Adconion Direct team," said Kim Reed Perell, CEO of Adconion Direct. "This recognition reflects our commitment to deliver exceptional results to our clients, drive innovation and build a vibrant, supportive culture for our employees."
About Adconion Direct
Adconion Direct is a global provider of cross channel digital advertising solutions, delivering performance at scale for advertisers across display, video, mobile, email and social channels. The cross channel platform is powered by an end-to-end proprietary technology solution and audience profiling engine that tracks and analyzes billions of audience events monthly. By combining exclusive first-party data and cross channel insights with proprietary technology and predictive optimization algorithms, Adconion Direct is able to deliver quality results across multiple channels and devices for brands.