- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
FILING OF 2020 UNIVERSAL REGISTRATION DOCUMENT
Paris – April 7, 2021
Klépierre filed its Universal Registration Document relating to fiscal year 2020 with the Autorité des marchés financiers (“the AMF”) on March 31, 2021.
It can be read or downloaded on the websites of:
- Klépierre: www.klepierre.com, in the section Finance / Publications / Annual and semi-annual reports;
- The AMF: www.amf-france.org.
It is also available to the public free of charge upon request:
- By mail:
26 boulevard des Capucines
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The universal registration document integrates, among others, the following items:
- The annual financial report for 2020 and the statutory auditors’ report;
- The management report including notably the non-financial performance statement;
- Information regarding internal control and risk management;
- The Supervisory Board on corporate governance;
- The information relative to the fees paid to statutory auditors; and
- The description of the share buyback program.
Klépierre is the European leader in shopping malls, combining property development and asset management skills. The company’s portfolio is valued at €21.9 billion at December 31, 2020 and comprises large shopping centers in more than 10 countries in Continental Europe which together host hundreds of millions of visitors per year. Klépierre holds a controlling stake in Steen & Strøm (56.1%), Scandinavia’s number one shopping center owner and manager. Klépierre is a French REIT (SIIC) listed on Euronext Paris and is included in the CAC Next 20, EPRA Euro Zone and GPR 250 indexes. It is also included in ethical indexes, such as Euronext CAC 40 ESG Index, DJSI World and Europe, FTSE4Good, STOXX® Global ESG Leaders, Euronext Vigeo France 20 and World 120, and figures in CDP’s “A-list”. These distinctions underscore the Group’s commitment to a proactive sustainable development policy and its global leadership in the fight against climate change.
For more information, please visit the newsroom on our website: www.klepierre.com
Investor relations contacts
Hubert d’Aillières, Group Head of IR and financial communication