WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Jan. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Kopin Corporation (KOPN), a global pioneer in wearable technologies for training and simulation, industrial and enterprise markets, will provide a glimpse into the challenges and opportunities of Augmented Reality design at next week's AR in Action (ARIA) Leadership Summit. Titled "Which Emperors Have Clothes? Rules and Guidelines for the Future of AR Glasses," the keynote presentation will be led by Kopin CEO and founder, Dr. John C.C. Fan, who will address how designers and developers can be ensured of a successful AR deployment. Dr. Fan's keynote will include demonstrations of effective AR design at work by executives from Bose, Google Glass, PTC and zSpace.
Details about the presentation:
- 11:00am ET, January 14, 2019, AR In Action (ARIA) Leadership Summit 2019 at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, Mass.
- John Fan, CEO and founder of Kopin Corporation will present "Which Emperors Have Clothes? Rules and Guidelines for the Future of AR Glasses"
- John Gordon, Vice President, Consumer Electronics Division at Bose Corporation
- Jay Kothari, GM and Project Lead, Glass at X, The Moonshot Factory
- Mike Harper, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at zSpace
- Mike Campbell, Executive Vice President, Augmented Reality Products at PTC
Topics to be covered by the presentation will include:
- How AR can overcome growing pains to reach its full potential
- How manufacturers and developers can support the growth of AR
- The role of voice: UI beyond the screen
- Information 'snacking' vs. information immersion
- The truth about true mobility
Follow Kopin on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/kopin (join the conversation using hashtag #ARinAction )
To register to attend, visit: http://arinaction.org/industry-summit-2019/
To view the presentation following the event, visit: https://www.facebook.com/KopinCorporation/
For more information visit http://arinaction.org.
Kopin Corporation is a leading developer and provider of innovative wearable technologies and critical components for integration into wearable computing systems for military, industrial and consumer products. Kopin's technology portfolio includes ultra-small displays, optics, speech enhancement technology, voice-interface and hands-free control software, low-power ASICs, and ergonomically designed smart headset reference systems. Kopin's proprietary components and technology are protected by more than 300 global patents and patents pending. For more information, please visit Kopin's website at www.kopin.com. Kopin, Golden-i and Whisper are trademarks of Kopin Corporation.
Kopin Media Contact:
Jennifer Guerra, 408-827-8033
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kopin-to-address-the-future-of-design-for-ar-glasses--aria-keynote-led-by-dr-john-c-c-fan-with-guests-from-bose-google-glass-zspace-and-ptc-vuforia-300777412.html