Vice Chairman, President & CEO of Kronos Worldwide Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert D Graham (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of KRO on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $10.75 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $53,750.
Kronos Worldwide Inc manufactures and sells titanium dioxide pigments which are used in a variety of products including coatings on automobiles, traffic paint, aircraft, machines, appliances, and in both commercial and residential interiors and exteriors. Kronos Worldwide Inc has a market cap of $1.23 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.60 with a P/E ratio of 10.60 and P/S ratio of 0.73. The dividend yield of Kronos Worldwide Inc stocks is 6.61%.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Vice Chairman, President & CEO Robert D Graham bought 5,000 shares of KRO stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $10.75. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.4% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President Andrew B Nace bought 6,000 shares of KRO stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $11.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.44% since.
For the complete insider trading history of KRO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with PARR. Click here to check it out.
- KRO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KRO
- Peter Lynch Chart of KRO