FREMONT, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 12, 2014) - Lam Research Corp. (
The six global recipients of Lam's grant are as follows:
- American Red Cross International Services, which exists to ensure that immediate relief and long-term support are available to meet urgent needs caused by disasters and crises around the world.
- Conservation International, an environmental non-profit that builds upon a foundation of science, partnership, and field demonstration projects to responsibly and sustainably care for nature, global biodiversity, and the well-being of humanity.
- Project HOPE, which is dedicated to providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people help themselves.
- The World Food Program USA, supporting the UN World Food Programme which pursues a vision of a world where every man, woman, and child has access to the food needed to live an active and healthy life.
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF, supporting UNICEF's work in more than 190 countries and territories to save and improve children's lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more.
- World Wildlife Fund, in support of their global conservation efforts to protect the most endangered wild animals and their vulnerable habitats.
"On behalf of our global employees, we are pleased to be able to share our success with these global charities that are making such a positive impact on our world," said Martin B. Anstice, president and chief executive officer of Lam Research. "Lam is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate and giving our employees an opportunity to contribute to causes that are important to them."
About Lam Research Foundation
The Lam Research Foundation is a donor-advised fund administered through the East Bay Community Foundation. Since 2000, Lam Research Foundation has provided more than $13.5 million in grants to non-profit organizations around the world.
About Lam Research
Lam Research Corp. (