President & CEO of Lantheus Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mary Anne Heino (insider trades) sold 25,538 shares of LNTH on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $21.21 a share. The total sale was $541,661.
Lantheus Holdings Inc develops diagnostic products for the healthcare sector. Its chief product is imaging agents used by physicians in diagnostic procedures such as cardiac ultrasounds and X-ray imaging. Lantheus Holdings Inc has a market cap of $852.720 million; its shares were traded at around $21.82 with a P/E ratio of 22.05 and P/S ratio of 2.49. Lantheus Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 19.80% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Lantheus Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Mary Anne Heino sold 25,538 shares of LNTH stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $21.21. The price of the stock has increased by 2.88% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LNTH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with LNTH. Click here to check it out.
- LNTH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LNTH
- Peter Lynch Chart of LNTH