IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 9, 2013) - Lantronix, Inc. (
"Lantronix has a rich history in developing high quality, easy-to-use embedded solutions," said Gil Zaharoni, CEO for Symmetry Electronics. "We are especially excited about the new xPico WiFi product, as it fills an unmet need across our global customer base. We are pleased to once again partner with Lantronix at Design West, and look forward to continued success."
"Design West is an ideal venue for the electronics engineering community to learn, collaborate and engage with Lantronix for a deeper understanding of our newest embedded products, as well as our core products already well-known to the market," said Rob Robinson, vice president of worldwide sales for Lantronix. "Our aim is to continue to grow the Lantronix brand as we expand the breadth and depth of our embedded product offerings, sales and distribution channels, and co-marketing partners in the embedded space."
Lantronix Embedded Solutions
With the growing need to provide equipment with network connectivity and the ability to manage it remotely, Lantronix recognizes that design engineers need reliable embedded Ethernet and wireless networking solutions that offer a simple, cost-effective and reliable way to seamlessly embed network connectivity into their products. The company boasts a broad offering of serial-to-Ethernet, serial-to-WiFi, single chip solutions, and software development kits.
Embedded Products and Live Demos at Design West:
About xPico WiFi
The Lantronix xPico WiFi embedded device is an extremely compact networking solution that enables wireless LAN connectivity on virtually any solution with a serial interface. The included industry-proven Lantronix device server application and full IP stack allows seamless remote access to device data simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity. As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico WiFi can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. With xPico WiFi, there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market. Key features and benefits include:
- SoftAP: Simultaneous access point and client connection mode enables direct access to the xPico Wi-Fi or connected device via any mobile device (e.g., iPad, iPhone).
- Easy to deploy and use: No need for software development or to write a single line of code.
- Innovative form factor: Compact footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm.
- Robust: Complete "device server application" with full IP stack and web browser.
- Secure: 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Industrial-ready: Serial Data Rate of up to 921 kbps; Operating environment at extended temperatures: -40° to +85° C.
- Value: Low-power, small form factor provides rapid integration into size- and power-sensitive applications, including battery-powered devices.
- Guaranteed: Industry-leading 5-Year limited warranty.
Lantronix, Inc. (
For more information, visit www.lantronix.com. The Lantronix blog, http://www.lantronix.com/blog, features industry discussion and updates. Follow Lantronix on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/Lantronix.
© 2013 Lantronix, Inc. Lantronix, xPico, PremierWave, and xPort are trademarks of Lantronix, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.