Technavio has been monitoring the laser cladding equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 18.19 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200713005447/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Laser Cladding Equipment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ALPHA LASER GmbH, Coherent Inc., Fraunhofer Society for the Promotion of Applied Research eV, Gall & Seitz Systems GmbH, Optomec Inc., IPG Photonics Corp., Laserline GmbH, OC Oerlikon Corp. AG, and TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The declining cost of laser systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, competition from other hard-facing technologies might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Laser Cladding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Laser Cladding Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- High Power
- Low Power
- North America
- South America
- Power Generation
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41530
Laser Cladding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The laser cladding equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Laser Cladding Equipment Market Size
- Laser Cladding Equipment Market Trends
- Laser Cladding Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the development of automatic laser cladding equipment as one of the prime reasons driving the laser cladding equipment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Laser Cladding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist laser cladding equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the laser cladding equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the laser cladding equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of laser cladding equipment market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mining - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Power
- Market segments
- Comparison by power
- High power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Low power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by power
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Price driver - Supply led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALPHA LASER GmbH
- Coherent Inc.
- Fraunhofer Society for the Promotion of Applied Research eV
- Gall & Seitz Systems GmbH
- Han's Laser Corp.Ltd.
- IPG Photonics Corp.
- Laserline GmbH
- Optomec Inc.
- OC Oerlikon Corp. AG
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.