New York, NY, based Investment company Lasry Marc (Current Portfolio) buys Roan Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lasry Marc. As of 2019Q2, Lasry Marc owns 9 stocks with a total value of $464 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: ROAN,
For the details of LASRY MARC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/lasry+marc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of LASRY MARC
- Pacific Drilling SA (PACD) - 19,095,467 shares, 51.84% of the total portfolio.
- Vistra Energy Corp (VST) - 6,438,245 shares, 31.41% of the total portfolio.
- Transocean Ltd (RIG) - 7,772,098 shares, 10.73% of the total portfolio.
- Amplify Energy Corp (AMPY) - 2,561,375 shares, 3.25% of the total portfolio.
- Chaparral Energy Inc (CHAP) - 1,265,064 shares, 1.28% of the total portfolio.
Added: Roan Resources Inc (ROAN)
Lasry Marc added to a holding in Roan Resources Inc by 31.73%. The purchase prices were between $1.16 and $5.9, with an estimated average price of $3.61. The stock is now traded at around $1.18. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.19%. The holding were 2,075,654 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of LASRY MARC. Also check out:
1. LASRY MARC's Undervalued Stocks
2. LASRY MARC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. LASRY MARC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that LASRY MARC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with ROAN. Click here to check it out.
- ROAN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ROAN
- Peter Lynch Chart of ROAN