Yes, back in December 2018 and before, we called for an “Ultimate Low” pattern setup followed by an incredible run to new all-time highs when almost everyone else was calling for a continued downside price move. Now, that the YM/DOW is only 640 points away from reaching all-time highs again, we believe a new price peak will setup sometime near June/July 2019.
Our researchers believe the continued upside price bias will stay in place for at least another 30 days and that the YM.DOW will establish new higher all-time highs in late April or early May 2019. We believe once a “scouting party” type price move completes above the all-time highs near $27,000, a sideways price rotation will begin that may last as long as 25 to 55 days. Our predictive modeling systems are suggesting that June/July are important months for the global equities/stock markets and we believe we’ll know more about the setups that will prompt bigger moves as we get closer to these dates.
Right now, our researchers are suggesting the upside move in the YM/DOW is likely to push higher by +2.5 to +3% or slightly more. Once the $27,000 level is breached to the upside, traders should begin to become much more cautious of price rotation and volatility. As we head into June/July/August 2019, be prepared for a spike in volatility/VIX as price rotation is likely to become much more aggressive.
Get ready for some bigger price swings and prepare for the last bit of upside price trending before a price peak sets up near June/July. Ultimately, we believe there is an opportunity for skilled traders that can see and create opportunity from these moves. We’ve been warning that 2019 is going to be an incredible year for skilled traders – our call near the end of 2018 that this move higher would target new all-time highs is proof of the opportunity that exists if you pay attention to our research.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- EURUSD is in Anticipation of ECB and Fed Comments
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Weather Outlook Neutral, $2.709 Controlling Price Action
- EUR/USD Daily Price Forecast – The Euro Pair Sustained Near The Upper Vicinity Of The Bollinger Bands
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Dovish Surprise in Fed Minutes Could Spike Prices Higher
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Dovish Fed Minutes Could Raise Demand Concerns
- AUD/USD and NZD/USD Fundamental Daily Forecast – Positive RBA Official Comments Fuel Massive Aussie Recovery