LEXINGTON, KY--(Marketwired - June 10, 2016) - During the recent West Coast International SPA Association (ISPA) Media Event, spas and product companies showcased their latest innovations to the media attendees.
"As the voice of the spa industry, ISPA holds this annual event to share a sneak peek of spa treatments and products and to stay on the forefront of the industry. ISPA represents more than 4,000 members in 77 countries and loves showcasing a sampling of what our members are creating," said ISPA President Lynne McNees.
The following ISPA members participated in the third annual event:
- Aspira the Spa brought deep relaxation and peace through their massage, The Grandfathers, which pays homage to the stones that are gathered and used in ceremony by native healers.
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa aided individuals in feeling renewed, relaxed and rejuvenated with a Pantai Revitalizing Foot Ritual that included an invigorating salt scrub and foot massage.
- Bellus Academy showcased the elite service of applying one lash at a time with NovaLash Eye Lash Extensions and Eyebrow Contouring from Anastasia.
- Island Spa Catalina displayed their Citrus with a Twist Body Scrub featuring macadamia oil, lime blossom and fine sugar crystals that leave the skin feeling revitalized and hydrated.
- Jurlique provided a Revitalizing Hand Care Ritual followed by a targeted oil treatment to nourish and condition dry nails and cuticles.
- Kohler Waters Spa helped individuals experience the healing properties of the Highland waters through the experience of their All Things Scotland Body Treatment.
- Massage Envy delivered an Exfoliating Hand Treatment utilizing a sugar scrub in addition to a hand and forearm massage with body butter.
- The Meadowood Spa offered a Foot Scrub and Aromatherapy Experience with luxury vegan and organic products.
- The Oaks at Ojai offered a take away bag of The Oaks new gluten-free granola as part of their initiative to teach consumers how to balance stress, food cravings and attainable fitness.
Two mini treatment sponsors provided opportunities to experience sound therapy from Eastern Vibration and a hydrating eye treatment from Epicuren Discovery.
Media were able to pre-book treatments with the companies through the appointment scheduling software, ResortSuite.
Note to the Editor:
Photos of the event can be downloaded here: https://ispamediaevent.smugmug.com/West-Coast-ISPA-Media-Event/
ISPA President Lynne McNees is available for interviews; please contact Allie Hembree Martin, email@example.com to schedule.
ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com.