Compare the latest Instant Pot Cyber Monday 2019 deals and enjoy instant savings on 8-quart, 6 quart & 3 quart Ultra Mini, Ultra, Duo 80, Duo 60, Duo Mini, Duo Evo & more Instant Pot multi-cookers
BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- What are the best Cyber Monday Instant Pot deals of 2019? Saver Trends monitor savings on Instant Pot Duo 60 (6 quart), Duo 80 (8 quart), Ultra 10-in-1, Ultra Mini, Duo Evo and Duo Plus multicookers over Cyber Monday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best Instant Pot deals:
● Save up to 50% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
● Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling Instant Pot models at Amazon - save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers
● Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com
● Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models
● Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Instant Pot offers revolutionary programmable pressure cookers, which proved to be one of the most popular products during the past few shopping holidays. Top-rated multi-cookers include the Duo, Duo60, and Ultra 10-in-1, which come in either 3 quart, 6 quart, or 8 quart models. Instant Pot has also expanded to offer consumers more small kitchen appliances. Among them are air fryers, rice and grain cookers, blenders, toaster ovens, and more.
Are deals on Cyber Monday different from those on Black Friday? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
The amount of revenue generated during Cyber Monday 2018 totalled $7.9 billion, as reported by Adobe Analytics.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-latest-instant-pot-cyber-monday-2019-deals-list-top-instant-pot-ultra-ultra-mini-duo-80-duo-60--duo-plus-multi-cooker-deals-shared-by-saver-trends-300964752.html
SOURCE Saver Trends