Save on mirrorless camera deals during Cyber Monday 2019 with our up-to-date guide to the best Fujifilm X, Sony Alpha a6500, Panasonic GX9, Olympus, Canon & Nikon camera deals
BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a comparison of the best mirrorless camera deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Cyber Monday savings on top-rated Sony Alpha a6500, Panasonic Lumix, Fujifilm X-T20 and more mirrorless cameras by clicking the links below.
Best mirrorless camera deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon - featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to $751 on mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart - check the latest savings on the top-rated a6000, a6500 & a7iii mirrorless cameras
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon
- Save up to $580 on Fujifilm X mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - instant savings on Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30 & X-T1000 cameras & lenses
- Save up to $800 on Panasonic mirrorless cameras at Amazon - save on highly-rated Panasonic LUMIX G7, G85MK, GX9 & S1H cameras
- Save on select Sony, Fujifilm & Panasonic mirrorless cameras - at B&H Photo Video
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals, visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Mirrorless cameras are lighter and more compact alternative to bulky DSLR cameras. The Sony Alpha line dominates the market with physically larger sensors and sleeker builds. With up to 51200 ISO and 24 megapixels, the Sony a6500 is comparable to the Panasonic G9 despite being an older model. Fujifilm competes with the X-T30 as it produces consistently good videos and sharp JPEGs.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? Cyber Monday is named after the increasingly heavy focus on online sales on the Monday that follows Thanksgiving. Most Black Friday deals typically run through Cyber Monday and new promotions on big-ticket items are usually launched throughout the day.
In 2018, Cyber Monday generated a record breaking $7.9 billion in sales, according to Adobe Analytics.
About Deal Stripe:
Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-latest-mirrorless-camera-cyber-monday-deals-for-2019-best-sony-alpha-panasonic-canon--fujifilm-camera-deals-reviewed-by-deal-stripe-300964347.html
SOURCE Deal Stripe