WASHINGTON, April 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) today announced that 27 professionals in the firm’s Construction Solutions practice within its Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and its Economic Consulting segment have been recognized by Who’s Who Legal as Construction Experts and Construction Expert Witnesses Future Leaders, an increase from 17 honored in 2018.
The Construction Solutions practice at FTI Consulting had five professionals recognized as Global Elite Thought Leaders for 2019. Mike Allen, Garry Crossley, Christopher Larkin, Patrick McGeehin and Graham McNeill were among the experts who received the highest number of nominations from their peers and corporate counsel during the research process. In addition, Roy Andrew, Manoj Bahl, Fook Thim Chan, Mehmet Karakoc, Adrian Kong and Thierry Linares were named to the Construction Expert Witnesses Future Leaders list, which honors experts under the age of 45 who the market considers to be the future leaders in the field.
“We have a highly regarded global base of expert advisers on quantum, delay and disruption in major construction arbitration and litigation, which the marketplace has confirmed with these rankings,” said Mr. McGeehin, Global Leader of the Construction Solutions practice at FTI Consulting. “This recognition is a testament to the unrelenting dedication our experts have to delivering results for our clients. Equally important, 12 of our experts were named to this list for the first time, demonstrating our commitment to growing our team and developing our next generation of leaders.”
FTI Consulting professionals named to the 2019 list include:
- Mike Allen, Senior Managing Director, Hong Kong
- Roy Andrew, Managing Director, Stirling
- Manoj Bahl, Managing Director, London
- William Berkowitz, Senior Managing Director, New York
- Fook Thim Chan, Director, Singapore
- Michael Cross, Managing Director, London
- Garry Crossley, Senior Managing Director, Singapore
- Alastair Farr, Head of Europe Construction Solutions, London
- Paul Ficca, Global Segment Leader, Seattle
- Juliette Fortin, Senior Managing Director, Paris
- Neil Gaudion, Leader of Americas Construction Solutions, Atlanta
- Robert Gemmell, Senior Director, Brisbane
- Thomas Hofbauer, Senior Managing Director, Munich
- Clive Holloway, Senior Director, Hong Kong
- Mehmet Karakoc, Managing Director, London
- Adrian Kong, Director, Singapore
- Christopher Larkin, Senior Managing Director, Toronto
- Thierry Linares, Managing Director, Paris
- Patrick McGeehin, Global Leader of Construction Solutions, Rockville, Md.
- Graham McNeill, Head of Asia Pacific Construction Solutions, Hong Kong
- David Murphy, Head of Middle East Construction Solutions, Dubai
- Carlos Ortega, Managing Director, Bogotá
- Robert Poole, Managing Director, Toronto
- Stephen Rae, Senior Managing Director, Perth
- James Taylor, Senior Managing Director, Singapore
- Peter Vosbikian, Senior Director, Philadelphia
- Louie Wu, Senior Managing Director, Seattle
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,700 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $2.03 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2018. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting, Inc.
555 12th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004