LOS ANGELES, Feb. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Los Angeles, CA (March 1, 2017)- LegalNature, purveyors of high-quality legal documents, is pleased to announce their first annual $5,000 LegalNature Business School Scholarship. The scholarship is designed to help business students afford the rising cost of education.
LegalNature's (@legalnature) $5,000 scholarship, to be used for educational expenses, will be awarded to a student currently enrolled at any level of business school. This scholarship is open to all areas of business studies and will be awarded to the student who is able to best show the importance of integrating technology into business in a video submission.
"We are thrilled to support the business student community through the launch of our annual scholarship," said Corey Bray, CEO and Founder of LegalNature. "LegalNature was founded by entrepreneurs, and as a business school graduate, it is part of our mission to help aspiring students succeed."
In order to enter the contest, eligible students are required to submit a 60-second video answering the question: "How would you use changes and innovations in technology to start a business?" The video should be uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #5kBizScholarship. Additionally, applicants are required to complete an entry form. Applications will be accepted as of March 1, 2017, Pacific Standard Time through May 31, 2017, 23:59, Pacific Daylight Time. Any applications received after that time will not be accepted for the contest.
The successful applicant will receive a check in the amount of $5,000.00. The scholarship award will be sent to the successful applicant by registered delivery within thirty business days of LegalNature declaring a winner.
- Three finalists will be selected from all applicants—two selected by a panel of LegalNature's choosing and the third being the applicant who has received the most likes via social media.
- The winner will be selected from the three finalists by a panel of experts made up of representatives from LegalNature.
- The panel will judge the finalists on the quality, originality, and creativity of their submissions.
- Applicants must be either a US citizen or a US permanent resident to be eligible for the scholarship. Evidence of status may be requested at any time.
- Applicants must be accepted or enrolled in any business program at an accredited four-year institution located within the United States.
To apply please go to http://www.legalnature.com/scholarship for entry details.
Media Contact: Lara Miller, LegalNature, 415-379-0371, Lara@laramillerpr.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com