Chairman and CEO of Lemaitre Vascular Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George W Lemaitre (insider trades) sold 66,037 shares of LMAT on 07/25/2019 at an average price of $34.45 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
LeMaitre Vascular Inc provides medical devices and human tissue cryopreservation services for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. The company develops, manufactures, and markets vascular devices to address the needs of vascular surgeons. LeMaitre Vascular Inc has a market cap of $641.270 million; its shares were traded at around $32.60 with a P/E ratio of 29.32 and P/S ratio of 6.03. The dividend yield of LeMaitre Vascular Inc stocks is 0.96%. LeMaitre Vascular Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 29.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with LeMaitre Vascular Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner George W Lemaitre sold 66,037 shares of LMAT stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $34.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LMAT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with LMAT. Click here to check it out.
- LMAT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LMAT
- Peter Lynch Chart of LMAT