Chairman and CEO of Lennox International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Todd M Bluedorn (insider trades) sold 8,445 shares of LII on 07/30/2019 at an average price of $257.17 a share. The total sale was $2.2 million.
Lennox International Inc through its subsidiaries is a provider of climate control solutions. It designs, manufactures and markets products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration markets. Lennox International Inc has a market cap of $9.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $256.48 with a P/E ratio of 28.34 and P/S ratio of 2.72. The dividend yield of Lennox International Inc stocks is 1.05%. Lennox International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Lennox International Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Todd M Bluedorn sold 8,445 shares of LII stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $257.17. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.27% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, President and COO, WWR Gary S Bedard sold 985 shares of LII stock on 07/17/2019 at the average price of $292.94. The price of the stock has decreased by 12.45% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LII, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with DRQ. Click here to check it out.
- LII 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LII
- Peter Lynch Chart of LII