REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 14, 2014) - Oracle (
- Leroy Merlin, a major DIY retailer in the French market, has selected Oracle Commerce, to help enhance the customer experience and improve performance by delivering a more relevant, personalized and consistent commerce anywhere offering.
- Leroy Merlin is committed to offering high quality products, advice and services for home and lifestyle improvement, and the selection of Oracle Commerce will help transition this expertise from its 124 stores in France to online.
- Oracle Commerce will help Leroy Merlin provide a richer commerce experience by guiding and influencing customers with relevant and personalized content to drive online and offline sales, help increase average order value and improve conversion rates.
- With Oracle Commerce, Leroy Merlin can leverage interactive content, such as 'how to' guides, showcase products and offer complementary items to support customers in their DIY projects.
- Following a market evaluation, Leroy Merlin identified Oracle Commerce as key to improving its commerce anywhere business agility and performance, and the solutions will be integrated with Leroy Merlin's existing ecommerce platform.
- "Oracle Commerce will help Leroy Merlin deliver a customer experience that is personalized, relevant and consistent," said Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Retail. "Oracle Commerce solutions are transforming how businesses approach the commerce anywhere customer experience, providing the ability to evaluate, refine and personalize each customer engagement."
- About Leroy Merlin
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Commerce Anywhere Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
- About Oracle Commerce
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.