President and CEO of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Lonnel Coats (insider trades) bought 40,000 shares of LXRX on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $1.35 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $54,000.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc operates as a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovery and development of breakthrough treatments for human disease. The company mainly designs and develops drugs for therapeutic areas. Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $140.290 million; its shares were traded at around $1.32 with and P/S ratio of 3.24. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Lonnel Coats bought 40,000 shares of LXRX stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $1.35. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.22% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP, Finance & Accounting James F Tessmer bought 10,000 shares of LXRX stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $1.14. The price of the stock has increased by 15.79% since.
- Director Sam L Barker bought 24,000 shares of LXRX stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $1.18. The price of the stock has increased by 11.86% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LXRX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with LXRX. Click here to check it out.
- LXRX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LXRX
- Peter Lynch Chart of LXRX