Investment company LFL Advisers, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Autoliv Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, LFL Advisers, LLC. As of 2019Q2, LFL Advisers, LLC owns 10 stocks with a total value of $163 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: ALV,
- Reduced Positions: CDW,
For the details of LFL Advisers, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/lfl+advisers%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of LFL Advisers, LLC
- CDW Corp (CDW) - 507,866 shares, 34.53% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 7.43%
- CarMax Inc (KMX) - 379,589 shares, 20.19% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.54%
- TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL) - 196,856 shares, 11.55% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.54%
- Anixter International Inc (AXE) - 257,375 shares, 9.41% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.54%
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK) - 233,687 shares, 6.32% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.54%
New Purchase: Autoliv Inc (ALV)
LFL Advisers, LLC initiated holding in Autoliv Inc. The purchase prices were between $61.57 and $86.75, with an estimated average price of $73.2. The stock is now traded at around $67.29. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 4.39%. The holding were 101,530 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of LFL Advisers, LLC. Also check out:
1. LFL Advisers, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. LFL Advisers, LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. LFL Advisers, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that LFL Advisers, LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with ALV. Click here to check it out.
- ALV 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ALV
- Peter Lynch Chart of ALV