CEO and Chairman of the Board of Lgi Homes Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Eric Thomas Lipar (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of LGIH on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $80.28 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
LGI Homes Inc is a residential building company. It is engaged in the design, construction, marketing and sale of new homes in markets in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, South Carolina, North Carolina, Colorado, Washington and Tennessee. LGI Homes Inc has a market cap of $1.81 billion; its shares were traded at around $78.80 with a P/E ratio of 13.31 and P/S ratio of 1.37. LGI Homes Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 49.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with LGI Homes Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Chairman of the Board, 10% Owner Eric Thomas Lipar sold 25,000 shares of LGIH stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $80.28. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.84% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LGIH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with LGIH. Click here to check it out.
- LGIH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LGIH
- Peter Lynch Chart of LGIH