President and CEO of Liberty Latin America Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Balan Nair (insider trades) bought 15,060 shares of LILA on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $16.6 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $249,996.
Liberty Latin America Ltd is a telecommunications company. It offers communications and entertainment services including video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services to its residential and business customers. Liberty Latin America Ltd has a market cap of $2.99 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.37 with and P/S ratio of 0.79. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Liberty Latin America Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Balan Nair bought 15,060 shares of LILA stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $16.6. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.39% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LILA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with LILA. Click here to check it out.
- LILA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LILA
- Peter Lynch Chart of LILA