CEO of Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John L Higgins (insider trades) bought 1,850 shares of LGND on 07/31/2019 at an average price of $95.45 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $176,582.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business model is based upon the concept of acquiring royalty revenue generating assets and coupling them with a lean corporate cost structure. Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $1.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $91.51 with a P/E ratio of 2.62 and P/S ratio of 8.95. Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 57.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO John L Higgins bought 1,850 shares of LGND stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $95.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.13% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jason Aryeh bought 4,004 shares of LGND stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $99.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.77% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LGND, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with LGND. Click here to check it out.
- LGND 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LGND
- Peter Lynch Chart of LGND