London, X0, based Investment company Lindsell Train Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys World Wrestling Entertainment Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lindsell Train Ltd. As of 2019Q2, Lindsell Train Ltd owns 11 stocks with a total value of $5.9 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: MDLZ, INTU, WWE, EBAY, PEP, PYPL, BF.A, MANU,
For the details of Lindsell Train Ltd's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/lindsell+train+ltd/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Lindsell Train Ltd
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) - 33,644,019 shares, 30.77% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 5.65%
- PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL) - 6,747,431 shares, 13.11% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 4.37%
- The Walt Disney Co (DIS) - 5,246,251 shares, 12.44% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.47%
- Intuit Inc (INTU) - 2,542,979 shares, 11.28% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 15.85%
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP) - 4,553,183 shares, 10.13% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 6.80%
Added: World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE)
Lindsell Train Ltd added to a holding in World Wrestling Entertainment Inc by 20.22%. The purchase prices were between $71.11 and $99.25, with an estimated average price of $82.05. The stock is now traded at around $69.38. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.48%. The holding were 7,168,643 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Lindsell Train Ltd. Also check out:
1. Lindsell Train Ltd's Undervalued Stocks
2. Lindsell Train Ltd's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Lindsell Train Ltd's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Lindsell Train Ltd keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.