GAITHERSBURG, Md., April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GL Communications Inc. a global leader in telecom test and measurement solutions, announced today its latest Linux and MS-Windows CLI and API Support for remote-access and custom development of VQuad™ Application on GL’s Dual UTA HD or Probe HD Hardware.
Speaking to the press Mr. Robert Bichefsky, Director of Engineering at GL Communications Inc.,said, “Open source is ubiquitous, it's almost unavoidable and Linux is the leader in open source. So, GL supports Linux Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for our flagship products! Since our cards have unique features unavailable with other industry standard cards, customers can now build custom applications faster and cheaper.
“All the functionalities of the hardware are exposed through the APIs. In addition, many software-based functions are available that ease even the most complex application development.”
He further added, “GL's Dual UTA HD and VQuad™ Probe HD, which supports all interfaces and telephony devices designed for testing HD voice using Bluetooth® Wideband, FXO Wideband and 4-wire Analog. VQuad™ Probe HD is an all-in-one self-contained VQuad™ with Dual UTA HD test instrument along with the necessary PC hardware with Windows® OS useful for portability and remote accessibility.”
[See the complete illustration of Dual UTA HD here: https://www.gl.com/images/dual-uta-hd-web-front-back-pod.jpg]
[See the complete illustration of Dual UTA HD here: https://www.gl.com/images/dualuta-web-vquad-probe-front-panel.jpg]
[See the product announcement newsletter: https://www.gl.com/images/2g-3g-4g-wireless-network.jpg]
The VQuad™ functions that are generally available through APIs are as listed–
- Connect/disconnect the client applications with a VQuad™ Server and GL Listener
- Perform device configurations
- Send and receive voice files on the configured devices
- Load, Start, Stop VQuad Scripting
- Perform call control functions (place call, receive call, disconnect)
- Perform all traffic actions (send/detect tones/digits/files, send/record voice)
- Perform voice quality, delay, noise, and echo measurements
- Retrieve the all results and statistics
- Monitor status of all remote VQuad™ nodes
The VQT functions that are generally available through APIs are listed–
- Connect/disconnect the client applications with a VQT Server
- Perform VQT measurement with PESQ/POLQA algorithms
- Start/Stop VQT Auto-mode operations
- Capture individual VQT events to file in real-time
- Retrieve VQT Statistics
- Load VQT auto measurement configuration files
About GL Communications Inc.,
GL Communications Inc is a global provider of test and measurement solutions and has over the years worked with major telecom equipment vendors, service providers, and system integrators to meet the testing requirements arising at various stages of telecom products development life cycle.
GL offers a broad set of test solutions that help perform all types of testing on networks, from initial system design, to fine-tuning, troubleshooting, live deployment, and monitoring. The products are widely used to verify and ensure 'quality and reliability' of Wireless (4G LTE, 3G, 2G), SONET/SDH, IP, TDM, and PSTN networks.
GL core product development is backed by a strong team of R&D experts to match evolving market and technical challenges in a most cost-effective and innovative way.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org