It was only a few days ago when the world was briefly blessed with a new Travis Scott record called Days Before Birds. Shortly after the 10-track project was posted on streaming services, Epic Records confirmed that it was an unauthorized release that would be taken down. The news was upsetting to fans, as it listed guest appearances by everyone from Young Thug and PartyNextDoor to Wale and Lil Uzi Vert. But if you’re still feeling the sting, we may have something to alleviate the disappointment: It’s a new Travis Scott track.
The cut is actually a remix of Rae Sremmurd’s “Swang” of the deluxe version of their SremmLife 2 album. The song was debuted Saturday by Travis’ official DJ, Chase B, who included it on his one-hour Streets Need That 3 mix. Though it includes the original P-Nazty instrumentals as well as the hook, Travis puts his distinct spin on the track with his typical La Flame ad-libs and flow.
You can listen to the “Swang” remix below, and check out Chase B’s full hour Streets Need That 3 mix here.
Want to experience Complex IRL? Check out ComplexCon, a festival and exhibition on Nov. 5-6, 2016 in Long Beach, Calif., featuring performances, panels, and more. For ticket info, click here.
- Travis Scott Recruits Pusha T as the Special Guest on Episode 5 of .Wav Radio
- Travis Scott's 'Days Before Birds' Project Appears on Streaming Services (UPDATE)
- Stream Travi$ Scott's "Days Before Rodeo" Mixtape
- Listen: Travi$ Scott f/ Migos "Quintana (Remix)"
More from Complex
- Watch Young M.A. Discuss Relationships and Fake Lesbians on Her Old YouTube Channel
- Stephen Colbert Gives President Obama a Job Interview on 'The Late Show'
- Head of U.S. Police Chiefs Group Apologizes for Police Racism...of the Past
- Listen to Lance Skiiiwalker's 'Introverted Intuition' Album and Watch the Video for "Lover's Lane"
- Donald Trump Reportedly Laughed After 'Apprentice' Staffer Was Allegedly Groped by Gary Busey