Company delivered record audience, streams, content and launched LiveZone studio experience at the Rolling Loud festival
Added key brand partnerships with Kia and Samsung
Grew Net Paid Subscribers over 40% to 623,000 and MAUs to 1.2 Million since April 1, 2018
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Dec. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LiveXLive Media, Inc. (LIVX), a global digital media company focused on live entertainment, today reported record results across all key viewing and content KPIs.
This past weekend, LiveXLive expanded its scale and capabilities at Rolling Loud - Los Angeles, the world's largest hip-hop festival brand. Highlights included:
- The launch of LiveZone, the company's live music news program - hosted by 8 correspondents, LiveZone featured more than 75 interviews with artists such as Lil Yachty, Nas and Nipsey Hussle, among others
- Introduced new brand partnerships with Kia and Samsung
- 3.5 million livestreams from 85+ artists, who collectively reach over 280 million social media followers
- Shot over 10 episodes of original, short-form content to be streamed on the LiveXLive platform
The Company's YTD KPIs from April 1, 2018 to today include:
- Delivered over 44 million music festival livestreams
- Produced and streamed 18 music festivals, including Rolling Loud, Life is Beautiful, EDC Las Vegas, Rock on The Range, Country 500, Rock in Rio Lisbon, Montreux Jazz Festival, Sziget Festival
- Streamed over 400 artists across nearly every genre of music, including Post Malone, Wiz Khalifa, Travis Scott, Nas, T-Pain, Shawn Mendes, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Jessie J, The Killers, Jack White, Muse, Deadmau5 and hundreds of others
- Aggregated over 325 hours of live music festival content, streamed to fans globally via mobile, OTT/connected TV and desktop devices
- Surpassed 623,000 paid subscribers, representing +40% growth, with MAUs over 1.2 million
"LiveZone exceeded all expectations, and our audience responded to its authentic voice, nearly doubling the livestreams we delivered during Rolling Loud Bay Area in September," said Robert Ellin, Chairman and CEO of LiveXLive. "We are exiting our fiscal third quarter with record KPIs across our entire business highlighted by LiveZone's launch and the announcements of new brand partnerships with Kia and Samsung."
For its fiscal year ending March 31, 2019, LiveXLive plans to stream more than 27 music festivals and concerts across the globe with 350+ hours of live content, as well as unique original programming.
About LiveXLive Media, Inc.
LiveXLive Media, Inc. (LIVX) (the "Company") is a global digital media company focused on live entertainment. The Company operates LiveXLive, one of the industry's leading live music video streaming platforms; and Slacker Radio, a streaming music pioneer; and also produces original music-related content. LiveXLive is the first 'live social music network', delivering premium livestreams, digital audio and on-demand music experiences from the world's top music festivals and concerts, including Rock in Rio, EDC Las Vegas, Hangout Music Festival, and many more. LiveXLive also gives audiences access to premium original content, artist exclusives and industry interviews. Through its owned and operated Internet radio service, Slacker Radio (www.slacker.com), LiveXLive delivers its users access to millions of songs and hundreds of expert-curated stations. The Company also operates a social influencer network, LiveXLive Influencers. The Company is headquartered in West Hollywood, CA. For more information, visit us at www.livexlive.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @livexlive.
All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this press release are "forward-looking statements," which may often, but not always, be identified by the use of such words as "may," "might," "will," "will likely result," "would," "should," "estimate," "plan," "project," "forecast," "intend," "expect," "anticipate," "believe," "seek," "continue," "target" or the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These factors include uncertainties as to identifying, acquiring, securing and developing content, ability to attract and retain users, ability to maintain compliance with certain financial and other covenants, successfully implementing the Company's and Slacker's growth strategy, including relating to their technology platforms and applications, management's relationships with industry stakeholders, changes in economic conditions, competition, and other risks including, but not limited to, those described from in the Company's 2018 Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on June 29, 2018, the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, filed with the SEC on November 14, 2018, and in the Company's other filings and submissions with the SEC. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof and the Company disclaims any obligations to update these statements, except as may be required by law.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/livexlive-reports-strong-growth-across-all-key-performance-metrics-following-rolling-loud-festival-300769446.html