Chairman, Pres. & CEO of Lockheed Martin Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Marillyn A Hewson (insider trades) sold 19,500 shares of LMT on 07/25/2019 at an average price of $369.14 a share. The total sale was $7.2 million.
Lockheed Martin Corp is a security and aerospace company engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of technology systems, products, and services. Lockheed Martin Corp has a market cap of $104.33 billion; its shares were traded at around $369.46 with a P/E ratio of 18.00 and P/S ratio of 1.84. The dividend yield of Lockheed Martin Corp stocks is 2.33%. Lockheed Martin Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Lockheed Martin Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, Pres. & CEO Marillyn A Hewson sold 19,500 shares of LMT stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $369.14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.09% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Kenneth R Possenriede sold 2,000 shares of LMT stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $363.85. The price of the stock has increased by 1.54% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP & General Counsel Maryanne Lavan sold 1,003 shares of LMT stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $365.5. The price of the stock has increased by 1.08% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LMT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with JBHT. Click here to check it out.
- LMT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LMT
- Peter Lynch Chart of LMT