Most Every investor understands the intimate relationship between the economy and stock market. But to understand our economy, Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, says there’s only one economic report that matters. He’s here with us now.
1. What is that report?
2. Why is it the most important data to gauge our economy?
3. And you say the weekly jobless claims data is a precursor to this, correct?
4. So should we ignore all the other economic reports that are issued each month?
5. What does this data tell you now about our economy?
6. What’s your GDP outlook currently?
7. Are you convinced that Fed tightening will bring down inflation or is the only way to do that with a recession?
8. Aside from gas prices, is there any other impact of oil’s upward trajectory on the economy or market?
9. Here are a few other stocks you found interesting… Baidu BIDU, Dollar Tree DLTR and Dell Technologies DELL.
Our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, on the most important of the economic indicators. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research