This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Anu Ganti, Senior Director, Index Investment Strategy, S&P Dow Jones Indices
Has the IT sector done well because of the quality factor, or is it the other way round? S&P DJI’s Anu Ganti takes a closer look at the relationship between sectors and factors to explore what’s driving IT’s climb over the past 12 months.
POPULAR ARTICLES AND RESOURCES FROM ETFTRENDS.COM
- SPY ETF Quote
- VOO ETF Quote
- QQQ ETF Quote
- VTI ETF Quote
- JNUG ETF Quote
- Top 34 Gold ETFs
- Top 34 Oil ETFs
- Top 57 Financials ETFs
- Stocks Index ETFs Roar Back Off Fresh Overnight Lows
- Starbucks Gains 5% Friday And Lifts Consumer Discretionary ETFs
- Gold ETFs Approach 5-Year Highs Amid Coronavirus Volatility
- United Kingdom ETFs Are Among Worst Hit in Developed Markets
- Are Robinhood Traders Catalyzing Volatility And Stock Declines?