Greenwich, CT, based Investment company Loukas Stephen (Current Portfolio) buys Medley Capital Corp, sells Ferro Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Loukas Stephen. As of 2019Q2, Loukas Stephen owns 1 stocks with a total value of $0 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: MCC,
- Sold Out: FOE,
For the details of Loukas Stephen's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/loukas+stephen/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Loukas Stephen
- Medley Capital Corp (MCC) - 41,714 shares, 100.00% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Ferro Corp (FOE) - 0 shares, 0.00% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 10000%
New Purchase: Medley Capital Corp (MCC)
Loukas Stephen initiated holding in Medley Capital Corp. The purchase prices were between $2.2 and $3.45, with an estimated average price of $2.93. The stock is now traded at around $2.66. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 100%. The holding were 41,714 shares as of .
Sold Out: Ferro Corp (FOE)
Loukas Stephen sold out a holding in Ferro Corp. The sale prices were between $13.54 and $18.62, with an estimated average price of $16.06.
Here is the complete portfolio of Loukas Stephen. Also check out:
1. Loukas Stephen's Undervalued Stocks
2. Loukas Stephen's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Loukas Stephen's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Loukas Stephen keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with MCC. Click here to check it out.
- MCC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MCC
- Peter Lynch Chart of MCC