CEO and President of Lsb Industries Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark T Behrman (insider trades) bought 19,300 shares of LXU on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $5.14 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $99,202.
LSB Industries Inc is a chemical manufacturing, marketing, and engineering company. Principally, it is engaged in production and marketing of chemical products. LSB Industries Inc has a market cap of $140.750 million; its shares were traded at around $4.89 with and P/S ratio of 0.35. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with LSB Industries Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President Mark T Behrman bought 19,300 shares of LXU stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $5.14. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.86% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Richard Roedel bought 19,720 shares of LXU stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $5.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.03% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LXU, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with LXU. Click here to check it out.
- LXU 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LXU
- Peter Lynch Chart of LXU