Chairman CEO & President of Ltc Properties Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Wendy Simpson (insider trades) sold 37,706 shares of LTC on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $48.77 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
LTC Properties Inc is a self-administered health care real estate investment trust. It invests in senior housing and health care properties through acquisitions, development, mortgage loans and other investments. LTC Properties Inc has a market cap of $1.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.66 with a P/E ratio of 18.23 and P/S ratio of 11.56. The dividend yield of LTC Properties Inc stocks is 4.70%. LTC Properties Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with LTC Properties Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman CEO & President Wendy Simpson sold 7,000 shares of LTC stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $49.2. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.1% since.
- Chairman CEO & President Wendy Simpson sold 37,706 shares of LTC stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $48.77. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LTC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with LTC. Click here to check it out.
- LTC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LTC
- Peter Lynch Chart of LTC