PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
County to leverage best-in-class software solutions across multiple departments
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL) announced today that it has signed an agreement valued at approximately $10 million with Lubbock County, Texas, for multiple Tyler solution suites. The solutions include New World™ public safety records management and computer-aided dispatch (CAD), Brazos™ eCitation, SoftCode™ civil process, Odyssey® court case management including Tyler Corrections™, Odyssey Jury™, Prosecutor, and Pretrial, and Munis® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. Lubbock County currently uses Eagle™ and Incode® financials solutions from Tyler.
Lubbock County was looking to overhaul many of its software systems and wanted state-of-the-art systems that would manage public safety, civil process, ERP, and court case management processes. The county selected Tyler to provide solutions that would serve multiple county departments. Specifically, Lubbock County will benefit from the following solutions:
- New World CAD will streamline calls for service for Lubbock County’s emergency response department and accurately manage those calls within an intuitive records management system.
- Brazos eCitation will make the citation process more efficient by transitioning from paper tickets to electronic ones, saving law enforcement time and department resources.
- SoftCode will manage all aspects of the civil process, including integrating document tracking from invoice to service, and from disbursement to final closeout.
- An integrated criminal justice system featuring Odyssey will provide Lubbock County with a comprehensive case management solution for court, jail, prosecutor, jury, and pretrial services. It will improve efficiency for locating case information, creating dockets, and generating forms with advanced functionality.
- Munis will manage all core functions related to financial, human resources, revenues, and citizen services and will streamline the county’s administrative functions in a completely integrated system.
“By selecting multiple software solutions from a single vendor, rather than a combination of unrelated systems, our employees will be able to efficiently use technology to greatly improve what they do on a daily basis to better serve Lubbock County,” said Bill McCay, Lubbock County Commissioner. “We are confident in Tyler’s solutions and expertise in the public sector for delivering a robust and comprehensive solution, and we look forward to improving efficiency and productivity across many different county departments for many years to come.”
“Lubbock County has embraced our Connected Communities vision as it leverages Tyler’s best-in-class software solutions across the courts, sheriff, county and district clerk, auditor, and treasurer offices,” said Lynn Moore, president and chief executive officer of Tyler. “With this agreement, Lubbock County will be one of the most comprehensive users of Tyler products in the nation.”
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector - cities, counties, schools and other government entities - to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler's client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its "Most Innovative Growth Companies" list, and Fortune included Tyler on its "100 Fastest-Growing Companies" list. More information about Tyler Technologies, headquartered in Plano, Texas, can be found at www.tylertech.com.