President & CEO of Luminex Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Nachum Shamir (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of LMNX on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $19.71 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $98,550.
Luminex Corp develops, manufactures and sells proprietary biological testing technologies and products with applications throughout the life sciences and diagnostics industries. Its products include MAGPIX, Luminex 100/200, and FLEXMAP 3D. Luminex Corp has a market cap of $892.850 million; its shares were traded at around $19.82 with and P/S ratio of 2.77. The dividend yield of Luminex Corp stocks is 1.20%. Luminex Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Luminex Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Luminex Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Nachum Shamir bought 5,000 shares of LMNX stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $19.71. The price of the stock has increased by 0.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LMNX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with LMNX. Click here to check it out.
- LMNX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LMNX
- Peter Lynch Chart of LMNX