La Jolla, CA, based Investment company Makaira Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Fox Corp, sells Zebra Technologies Corp, GCI Liberty Inc, Qurate Retail Inc, CDW Corp, L Brands Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Makaira Partners LLC. As of 2019Q2, Makaira Partners LLC owns 10 stocks with a total value of $691 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: FOXA,
- Reduced Positions: ZBRA, GLIBA, QRTEA, CDW, LB, LBRDK, KMX, CAAP,
For the details of Makaira Partners LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/makaira+partners+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Makaira Partners LLC
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR) - 10,817,428 shares, 17.38% of the total portfolio.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) - 492,759 shares, 14.94% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 28.54%
- Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDK) - 982,500 shares, 14.82% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 21.25%
- CDW Corp (CDW) - 917,310 shares, 14.74% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 28.52%
- GCI Liberty Inc (GLIBA) - 1,167,815 shares, 10.39% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 37.55%
New Purchase: Fox Corp (FOXA)
Makaira Partners LLC initiated holding in Fox Corp. The purchase prices were between $34.01 and $39.4, with an estimated average price of $36.78. The stock is now traded at around $33.73. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.26%. The holding were 237,500 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Makaira Partners LLC. Also check out:
1. Makaira Partners LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Makaira Partners LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Makaira Partners LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Makaira Partners LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.