EVP, CFO & Treasurer of Manhattan Associates Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Dennis B Story (insider trades) sold 10,600 shares of MANH on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $85 a share. The total sale was $901,000.
Manhattan Associates Inc develops, sells, deploys, services and maintains software solutions designed to manage supply chains, inventory and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers and other organizations. Manhattan Associates Inc has a market cap of $5.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $84.95 with a P/E ratio of 57.79 and P/S ratio of 9.44. Manhattan Associates Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 22.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Manhattan Associates Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Eddie Capel sold 40,000 shares of MANH stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $87.48. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.89% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO & Treasurer Dennis B Story sold 10,600 shares of MANH stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $85. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.06% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director John J Jr Huntz sold 3,500 shares of MANH stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $85.04. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MANH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with HZNP. Click here to check it out.
- MANH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MANH
- Peter Lynch Chart of MANH