CEO of Manning & Napier Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Marc O Mayer (insider trades) bought 84,960 shares of MN on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $1.69 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $143,582.
Manning & Napier Inc is an independent investment management firm. It provides investment management services through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and collective investment trust funds, as well as a variety of consultative services. Manning & Napier Inc has a market cap of $27.380 million; its shares were traded at around $1.75 with a P/E ratio of 58.35 and P/S ratio of 1.59. The dividend yield of Manning & Napier Inc stocks is 7.99%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Manning & Napier Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Marc O Mayer bought 84,960 shares of MN stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $1.69. The price of the stock has increased by 3.55% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Edward J Pettinella bought 96,928 shares of MN stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $1.72. The price of the stock has increased by 1.74% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with MN. Click here to check it out.
- MN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MN
- Peter Lynch Chart of MN