President & CEO of Mantech International Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kevin M Phillips (insider trades) sold 32,431 shares of MANT on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $67.98 a share. The total sale was $2.2 million.
Mantech International Corp provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community, the departments of Defence, State, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs and Justice. Mantech International Corp has a market cap of $3.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.61 with a P/E ratio of 32.40 and P/S ratio of 1.36. The dividend yield of Mantech International Corp stocks is 1.47%. Mantech International Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 17.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Mantech International Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Kevin M Phillips sold 32,431 shares of MANT stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $67.98. The price of the stock has increased by 3.87% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Business Group President Richard John Wagner sold 8,600 shares of MANT stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $70.23. The price of the stock has increased by 0.54% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MANT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with MANT. Click here to check it out.
- MANT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MANT
- Peter Lynch Chart of MANT