SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 11, 2013) - Marin Software (
- "Marin is ideally situated in the middle of the ongoing and significant shift to digital advertising," said Chris Lien, founder and chief executive officer at Marin Software. "The evolution of a multi-channel and multi-device advertising ecosystem has increased complexity for advertisers and continues to drive strong opportunities for Marin. Our platform is architected to enable our customers to aggregate and analyze key data from their digital advertising campaigns and business information systems, creating a system-of-record that marketers can use to attribute revenue to specific marketing spend, assess customer lifetime value, and ultimately drive more revenue."
- More than $5 billion in annualized ad spend is managed through the Marin Software platform. Of that spend, approximately 23% is targeted to mobile devices (tablets and smartphones).
- Customers use Marin to manage over 6 billion ad units and rely on the platform to make over 80 million campaign changes every day as of Q2 2013. Ten of Marin's customers use the platform to manage over 100 million keywords, with one managing nearly 500 million keywords.
- To ensure customers stay ahead of the curve, Marin Software regularly updates its platform with the latest advances in digital ad management technology. Recently, Marin released new Facebook management capabilities that enable marketers to easily create Facebook desktop and mobile campaigns at scale, target audiences and analyze performance. Similarly, Marin released full support for Google enhanced campaigns, giving customers improved ad campaign visibility and helping maximize mobile performance.
- Marin Software's technology is used by advertisers and agencies to improve financial performance, save time, and make better business decisions. Customers include Microsoft, Hulu, Vistaprint, HSN, and PayChex.
- Marin has grown internationally to better serve clients. Marin expanded its footprint earlier this year with the opening of an office in Dublin, Ireland. Meanwhile, the company's presence in the UK, France, Germany, Australia and Japan continues to grow.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding anticipated developments in digital advertising, performance and benefits of Marin's platform. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; delays, reductions or slower growth in the amount spent on online and mobile advertising; and unforeseen developments in the digital advertising industry generally, technological changes; competition; and the fact that the search and mobile markets are emerging markets and rapidly evolving. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time. Marin Software assumes no obligation to and does not currently intend to update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $5 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and brands improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.