IN THE NEWS
After 2016 marked a low point for IPOs, 2017 was expected to bring a reversal of fortune: Link
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is set to face a fresh round of lawmaker questions on Tuesday about the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russian officials, an issue that has dogged his first year in office as the nation’s top law- enforcement officer: Link
Many U.S. companies from startups to Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) have struggled to gain traction in the fast-growing world of mobile payments. Even for the country's largest bank: Link
Alphabet Inc’s Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) in the last few months has begun removing from YouTube extremist videos that do not depict violence or preach hate, YouTube said on Monday, a major policy shift as social media companies face increasing pressure from governments: Link
The Senate tax-writing committee continues hammering out the details of its tax cut proposal on Tuesday, while the House may vote on its bill as soon as Thursday. Here are the latest developments, updated throughout the day: Link
Donald Trump Jr., U.S. President Donald Trump’s eldest son, said Monday he had direct communication with WikiLeaks in the weeks before the 2016 presidential election, arming Democrats with what they say is evidence of a proxy link between his father’s campaign and the Kremlin: Link
James Dolan has taken the reins of Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSG) again after its chief executive of 28 months, David “Doc” O’Connor, suddenly exited the entertainment company on Monday: Link
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen will speak in Frankfurt, Germany at 5:00 a.m. ET.
- St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard is set to speak in Louisville, Kentucky at 8:15 a.m. ET.
- USA PPI (MoM) for Oct 0.40% vs 0.20% Est; Prior 0.40%
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) from Market Perform to Outperform
- Citigroup upgraded Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) from Neutral to Buy
- HSBC upgraded Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) from Hold to Buy
- Morgan Stanley downgraded RPC (NYSE: RES) from Equal-Weight to Underweight
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Teleflex (NYSE: TFX) from Buy to Neutral
- RBC downgraded General Electric (NYSE: GE) from Outperform to Sector Perform
This is a tool used by the Benzinga News Desk each trading day — it's a look at everything happening in the market, in five minutes. To get the full version of this note every morning, click here.
See more from Benzinga
- Here's What's Coming Up On PreMarket Prep For November 14
- The Market In 5 Minutes: GE's New Road Map, SportsCenter On Snapchat, Teva Downgrade
- The Market In 5 Minutes: Nvidia, Roku, Star Wars, And More
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.