Chairman & CEO of Marketaxess Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard M Mcvey (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of MKTX on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $350.07 a share. The total sale was $7 million.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc provides electronic fixed-income trading platform. It's trading categories include US and European high-grade corporate, European Government, and high-yield bonds. The firm also provides market information and analytic tools. MarketAxess Holdings Inc has a market cap of $13.67 billion; its shares were traded at around $362.15 with a P/E ratio of 74.05 and P/S ratio of 29.54. The dividend yield of MarketAxess Holdings Inc stocks is 0.53%. MarketAxess Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 25.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated MarketAxess Holdings Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with MarketAxess Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Richard M Mcvey sold 20,000 shares of MKTX stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $350.07. The price of the stock has increased by 3.45% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Information Officer Nicholas Themelis sold 2,750 shares of MKTX stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $347.39. The price of the stock has increased by 4.25% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MKTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with MKTX. Click here to check it out.
- MKTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MKTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of MKTX