- Bitcoin price takes a breather but traders have their eyes on a bigger prize.
- Tokenized gold futures launch on FTX exchange
- A new LinkedIn report says “blockchain” is the highest-valued skill moving into 2020.
- U.S. securities regulator warns investors that IEOs aren’t much better than ICOs.
More ways to listen or subscribe:
- BTC ETF application withdrawn by Bitwise after the U.S. regulator SEC says it will not approve.
- Controversial figure Craig Wright’s recent filing is making waves with claims he can now access more than 1 million bitcoin.
- Big exchange Binance has taken a 500 million won ($432,000) stake in BxB,
- Venezuela leader Nicholas Maduro announced that airlines must pay for fuel with “El Petro.”
Whether you’re a first-time listener or you’ve heard every episode, we’d like to know what you think about the show. What do you like? What don’t you like? What do you think we’ve totally missed but should be talking about every day or at least every week?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, complaints, lavish praise or any other comments.