Investors are looking for a four-day winning streak, as President Trump’s controversial press conference and tweet blasting Amazon make a.m. headlines. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jen Rogers, Jared Blikre & Dan Roberts will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Target shares soar on beat
- Trump blasts Amazon over jobs and taxes in tweet
- Talks to restructure NAFTA begin today
- Mylan upgraded to buy by Citi
- Urban Outfitters soars after its chains report stellar performance
- Fiat Chrysler teams up with BMW to produce self-driving cars by 2021
- Apple to throw $1B at original programming: WSJ
- AMC seeks to block MoviePass at its 600+ US locations
- Caring.com study says Utah is top place to grow old
Tell us what you think:
POLL: Who will win the streaming wars: Netflix, Apple, Hulu, or Amazon?