Chairman, Pres & CEO of Martin Marietta Materials Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) C Howard Nye (insider trades) sold 7,440 shares of MLM on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $253.52 a share. The total sale was $1.9 million.
Martin Marietta Materials Inc is a natural-resource-based building materials company. It supplies aggregates products used for the construction of infrastructure, nonresidential, and residential projects. Martin Marietta Materials Inc has a market cap of $15.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $254.07 with a P/E ratio of 31.60 and P/S ratio of 3.58. The dividend yield of Martin Marietta Materials Inc stocks is 0.77%. Martin Marietta Materials Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Martin Marietta Materials Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, Pres & CEO C Howard Nye sold 7,440 shares of MLM stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $253.52. The price of the stock has increased by 0.22% since.
- Chairman, Pres & CEO C Howard Nye sold 11,224 shares of MLM stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $243.66. The price of the stock has increased by 4.27% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, General Counsel and Secy Roselyn R Bar sold 2,821 shares of MLM stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $246.93. The price of the stock has increased by 2.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MLM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with MLM. Click here to check it out.
- MLM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MLM
- Peter Lynch Chart of MLM