COO of Marvell Technology Group (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew Micallef (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of MRVL on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $24 a share. The total sale was $960,000.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd and its subsidiaries is a fabless semiconductor provider of application-specific standard products. The company's product portfolio includes devices for storage, networking and connectivity. Marvell Technology Group Ltd has a market cap of $16.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $24.86 with and P/S ratio of 5.63. The dividend yield of Marvell Technology Group Ltd stocks is 0.97%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Marvell Technology Group Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and President Matthew J Murphy sold 15,000 shares of MRVL stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $24.83. The price of the stock has increased by 0.12% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Andrew Micallef sold 40,000 shares of MRVL stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $24. The price of the stock has increased by 3.58% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MRVL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with MRVL. Click here to check it out.
- MRVL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MRVL
- Peter Lynch Chart of MRVL