CEO and Chairman of the Board of Masimo Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joe E Kiani (insider trades) sold 21,907 shares of MASI on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $160.01 a share. The total sale was $3.5 million.
Masimo Corp is a medical technology company. The company develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies. Its product includes noninvasive blood constituent and brain and breath monitoring. Masimo Corp has a market cap of $8.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $151.51 with a P/E ratio of 43.20 and P/S ratio of 9.65. Masimo Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Masimo Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Masimo Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Chairman of the Board Joe E Kiani sold 21,907 shares of MASI stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $160.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.31% since.
- CEO and Chairman of the Board Joe E Kiani sold 18,437 shares of MASI stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $160.02. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.32% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Steven Barker sold 10,000 shares of MASI stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $160. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.31% since.
- EVP & CIO Yongsam Lee sold 12,500 shares of MASI stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $151.82. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of MASI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with MASI. Click here to check it out.
- MASI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MASI
- Peter Lynch Chart of MASI