BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Dec 4, 2012) -
- Who: Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, and The Information Difference, an independent analyst firm, will host a free webinar on Tuesday, December 11th to discuss master data management's role in Big Data.
- What: Andy Hayler, CEO of The Information Difference will release the results of his latest survey, in which 209 companies shared their views and experiences on Big Data and MDM. Attendees will learn how many companies actually have Big Data initiatives and how it works in practice, how Big Data relates to data governance and data quality, and how MDM can drive big data analysis.
- When: Tuesday, December 11th at 11:00 a.m. EST.
- Where: To register visit bit.ly/UcvnTB.
- Social Media Channels: Follow Kalido on Twitter @Kalido or visit our Kalido Conversations blog http://blog.kalido.com/ to learn more.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.