PURCHASE, N.Y. & MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Company Brings Seamless Digital Resources to On-the-Go, Always Connected Business Owners through Enriched Card Program and Partnership with Intuit
From Cyber/ID theft protection to a 24/7 business assistant and financial management tools, your business Mastercard is here to help with a new small business program now available across Mastercard Business and World Elite offerings. Product discounts on the important solutions from Intuit Inc. (INTU), makers of QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, and automatic savings on everyday business expenses including recruiting, travel and dining, are just a few of the new benefits and features Mastercard is bringing to small business owners through the digitally focused proposition. Savings are applied automatically which means no need to worry about points redemption or piling up bonus points.
“Mastercard is developing solutions that leverage advanced technologies, partnerships and industry alliances to provide small business owners with the resources they need and the seamless experience they deserve. At the end of the day we realize that they’ve got a business to run and we’ve got the solutions that can help them do that today, as well as get ahead of their needs tomorrow,” said Amnah Ajmal, Executive Vice President, Core Products, Mastercard.
Small business owners today don’t always have c-suite support and resources to run their business. Now, that’s just what they’ll get as Mastercard small business cardholders will begin to automatically enjoy new benefits and access to the tools and solutions that can aid their business management. This includes:
- Intuit QuickBooks® Online: QuickBooks provides small businesses and individuals a smarter way to manage their business. The platform helps businesses make smarter decisions, create smart connections and manage cash flow - everything from invoicing to payments to capital - to run their business. Cardholders will receive between 40 and 50 percent off a 12-month subscription of QuickBooks Online (Simple Start, Essentials, Plus, or Advanced) or QuickBooks Self-Employed for small business owners and individuals. Additional benefits will be available exclusively to Mastercard small business cardholders.*
- Intuit TurboTax®: TurboTax offers the best year-round tax solution that serves the Self-Employed. With TurboTax Self-Employed, taxpayers can uncover industry-specific tax deductions so they can be confident they are getting every dollar they deserve. Taxpayers who are self-employed can also connect live to a TurboTax Live CPA or Enrolled Agent to get personalized tax advice or have their return finished, signed and filed. Eligible small business cardholders will save up to USD 20 on TurboTax federal tax products.
- 24/7 Business Assistant: A comprehensive, personalized assistance that provides access to key business services, such as locating tech support or a recruiting service, arranging client dinners, securing a meeting room, or purchasing gifts.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: Cardholders will have access to enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ to monitor their personal and business information. Additionally, cardholders have access to a team of identity theft resolution specialists, available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to help resolve any identity theft incidents that may occur.
- Mastercard Easy Savings®:A program that provides eligible cardholders access to automatic savings on every day expenses from travel to dining and business services. Mastercard already has many merchants providing instant value to cardholders today and is enhancing Easy Savings further by adding premium to merchants to the program. So whether you’re recruiting for your business with Monster.com, booking a car with Avis, dining at Flemings or fueling up with Shell your savings will be applied automatically. A full list of everyday savings can be found here.
- Cell Phone Insurance: Cardholders will be eligible for Mastercard Cellular Telephone Protection when they charge their monthly telephone bill to their Business Mastercard. This benefit covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches.
- Mastercard Receipt Management: In partnership with Itemize Corp, Mastercard will provide a mobile app to help small business cardholders track paper and digital receipts, capture key purchase data, categorize their expenses, and view/export customized reports. With this offering, keeping track of receipts on the go, separating personal and business expenses for tax purposes, and exporting information to business accounting systems just got a whole lot simpler.
“We’re thrilled to partner with Mastercard to deliver new, innovative solutions to fuel small businesses’ success,” said CeCe Morken, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Strategic Partnerships at Intuit. “Our mission is to power prosperity around the world and this program provides small businesses with the financial products they need to grow and prosper.”
Small business owners are brilliant multitaskers, always wearing many hats in order to run their business. Working in collaboration with our partners, Mastercard’s new business card benefits provides small business owners unique access to the tools and solutions that are critical to helping their business thrive.
*Benefits are subject to terms, conditions, and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Cardholders should contact their issuing bank for additional information.
**Discounts are applicable for new QuickBooks Online customers only.
Mastercard (MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.